Locations & Availability
|TEC||Various tools||Available during staffed hours in the Co-Lab Studio at TEC|
|Ruby||Various tools||Available during Rubenstein Arts Center hours|
|Lilly||Various tools||Available during staffed hours in the Co-Lab Studio at Lilly|
Tools included at each location (but not limited to):
- Impact Drivers
- Oscillating Multi-Tools
- The table in the TEC Garage is designed for more wear-inducing tasks like hammering or drilling! That being said, please be kind to the table and don’t damage it more than you have to.
- If you’re working with PLA from the 3D printers, the best way to add thread for a bolt is with a threaded insert, or you could print out a small hole, drill it into a slightly larger but perfectly sized hole, and then tap that from there.
- Make sure to wear the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) when dealing with things that make loud noises or could fly into your eyes!
- Can I take a tool with me and bring it back later?
- No, tools can’t leave the space. If you take a tool, it means that nobody else can use it.
Availability: Staffed Hours, Location: TEC, Material: Metal, Material: Plastic, Material: Wood, Type: Hand Tool