- VCM - Virtual Machine infrastructure for hosting your website or accessing containerized software.
- Gitlab - Duke's own Git repository system for code version control and sharing.
- Co-Lab APIs - The Co-Lab's API system for accessing various data sources like identity, 3dprinter data, and ad hoc events.
- Streamer - OIT's API system for accessing data sources including Duke directory, curriculum, and ePrint.
- Duke iOS App Store - Internal App Store for Duke-created apps to distribute within Duke Community.
Also, check out our documentation for help with these resources and a variety of other topics.
Office Hours & Consultation
The Co-Lab also holds weekly office hours, listed below, where our student consulants can help you with your project or answer technology questions in their expertise, listed below. If you have questions about the Co-Lab Studio, you can just visit one of our locations and talk to the students on shift there.
Online Tech Support via Slack
Need some help on a project and you can't come to our Office Hours? Find us on Slack for some quick help on your questions! Just head to dukecolab.slack.com, create an account and post your questions there and we’ll be able to help you along the way. Slack can also be used for project management within your team if you’re scattered across the globe or just across campus. Just create a private channel and invite your team.
Can't come to any of these times? Find us on Slack for support or to set up a time to meet.
Cancelled 11/28- make up hours on 11/30, 5-7 PM
||Co-Lab Commons at the TEC||Full Stack Engineering (Rails, Sinatra, Node/Express, Phoenix, React, Redux, All SQL DBMS, NoSQL, Heroku/GCP/AWS, Docker, API Design, etc.), Web Development Skills (Git, Shell Scripting, Project CI, Task Management, etc.)|
||Co-Lab Commons at the TEC||Git, Web development, Node.js, macOS, Linux, VPS, development environment settings, Vim, Email deployment and maintenance|
Co-Lab Program Manager
By appointment only,
||Co-Lab Commons at the TEC||Project management and scoping, prototyping, design thinking, user experience|