Singer Heavy Duty 4423
Locations & Availability
|TEC||1||Available 24 hours a day|
Sewing machines work great on woven and nonwoven fabrics and other soft goods.
The Singer heavy-duty is better equipped for handling tougher materials like leather.
What to Bring
Bring whatever it is that you want to sew! It’ll be helpful to bring your own thread.
- The automatic needle threader can be tricky to figure out, but will save you a lot of time down the road! This design is pretty common on other sewing machines.
- It can be better to fill and load a new bobbin than trusting that a small one has enough. It’ll take more time to recover from an empty bobbin than to load a new one!
- When sewing especially thick or layered materials, it can help to move the hand wheel manually. Trying to use the pedal risks breaking the needle.
- When in doubt, you can use the Singer Heavy Duty 4423 sewing machine manual.
- What’s the difference between the Heavy Duty sewing machine and the standard sewing machine?
- The Heavy Duty machine has a bit more power and an all metal frame, while the standard sewing machine has more stitch patterns.
Availability: Unstaffed Hours, Location: TEC, Material: Fabric, Type: Sewing Machine